About the company
At Dynamo, we have gathered one of Sweden's best teams of developers and designers. From our office in Stockholm, we work with top brands to create world-class mobile-focused services.
We offer a friendly, inclusive and open environment with colleagues from six continents and almost 20 countries. We host joint lunch meetings (lunch and learns), afterworks and other fun activities. We have a flat organization at Dynamo and everyone has a good insight into what is happening at the company.
Your new colleagues come from many different backgrounds and offer experience, as well as insights, from different industries. The common denominator is that everyone shares a passion for cutting-edge mobile solutions. The job will be challenging, but if you like problem-solving and teamwork, it will also be educational, interesting and really fun.
About the role
As a Senior Backend Developer at Dynamo, you’ll have the opportunity to work with customer projects from our office as well as with cool on-site assignments, as part of the customer’s organization. You’ll work on a number of different projects, from small projects to longer commitments with a larger team. Together with Project Managers, iOS-, Android- and Fullstack- Developers, you’ll make our customers' visions a reality. If possible, we’d like for you to write clean, well-structured and manageable code. We’d also like for you to participate in the estimation, planning and prioritization process for new projects.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in building scalable backend systems
- You have expert knowledge in programming languages such as Python, Golang or Node
- You have experience in building APIs for mobile applications and/or web clients
- You have experience in working with cloud services such as AWS or Google Cloud
- You have experience working agile in collaboration with product owners/customers and other developers and testers.
- You speak English fluently
- You have experience in working in larger development teams with knowledge sharing and coaching
- You have experience in system architecture
- You have experience in DevOps work
- You have experience in automated testing at different levels
- You have experience in discussing technical architecture and integrations with customers and/or technical partners
- You speak Swedish fluently
- You are passionate about system development
- You are humble
- You are non-prestigious
- You are a team player
- You enjoy working in a multicultural and equal environment
- You have a willingness to learn, and especially a willingness to learn GO
- You proactively stay up to date and have a good understanding of the mobile industry
You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science or a civil engineering degree in computer technology; alternatively corresponding knowledge and extensive current and relevant experience acquired in other ways.